Affordable Rent Program
Northlake Farms Apartments participates in a special program allowing them to offer affordable rents. You may qualify for our quality housing if your income falls within the guidelines below. We encourage you to contact our leasing center for more information if you believe you may qualify.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
|Maximum Income Annually||$41,220||$47,100||$52,980||$58,860||$63,600||$68,280||$73,020||$77,700|
|Maximum Income Monthly||$3,435||$3,925||$4,415||$4,905||$5,300||$5,690||$6,085||$6,475|
In order to qualify and be approved for this affordable housing, verification of your households eligibility will need to be documented. In order to expedite the processing of your application for qualification with the LIHTC program guidelines, you will be required to provide us with any of the documents listed below that apply to your household. Some of these documents may not be required if your households income, assets and other eligibility information is verified and documented completely by a third party source. However, providing the documents at the time of application may speed up our approval process and/or clarify incomplete third party documentation. A photo copy of the following documents is acceptable. If you do not have copies we will be happy to make copies of any original documents you have.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- All Filed Divorce or Legal Separation Records for all current and previous marriages. Records should include petition for dissolution; final decree of dissolution; and custody, support and property settlement documents.
- All Court Ordered Child Support Documents and Paternity Records if court order is not part of a divorce filing.
- Award Letters Dated within 120 days for Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (Disability), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), Pensions and Trusts Funds, Unemployment Benefits, Annuity Payments, and Death or Disability Payments.
- Last 6 Consecutive Pay stubs for all adults (18 years of age or older) in your household.
- Most Current Bank or other Financial Institution Statement for all asset accounts held. These assets accounts include but are not limited to checking, savings, certificates of deposits, money markets, mutual funds, 401Ks, and IRAs.
- Birth Certificates for all children under the age of 18 and adult students living as a dependent with parent(s).
- Social Security Cards for each member of your household including minors.
- Government Issued ID for each member of your household.
I've enjoyed living here at Northlake Farm apts. The staff is very professional and courteous. My neighbors are friendly . I Love the location. The grounds are well kept and parking is always available.- ApartmentRatings.com
It is a real nice place and the people who work here also seem very nice. Place is clean. Service is quick. Rules are enforced when needed. Been here a while and never had any problems. Don't plan on moving anytime soon.- ApartmentRatings.com
So far, everything has been great! I am so lucky to have found such an amazing new home! The leasing team worked quickly to get me into my new place and have been a huge support during my initial few weeks here!- ApartmentRatings.com
I moved here just last year & so far everyone has been fantastic. No matter who I've encountered they try to be as helpful as possible and are always very nice. The grounds are kept updated & looking nice.- ApartmentRatings.com
I am a new resident here as of today & I must say I am very pleased with the way Cece and all the staff took the time to help me and make this a new home for my children & I . The apartment is wonderful and the grounds are very well kept. The office team is very professional and understanding. I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a place to call home.- Google